Welcome to The Woman’s Doctor podcast helping empower women to embrace their body and soul’s full potential. I’m your host Dr. Trevor Cates and after 22 years of working with patients, I found the answers to our health struggles are much deeper than most people realize. To help explore this, I’m interviewing colleagues and other wellness experts to get to the root cause so women can realize their true beauty and be informed decision-makers for themselves and their loved ones.
What would you like to know?
If you had an extra 10 to 20 minutes to ask your doctor anything about your body, your health or the issues that keep you from feeling vibrantly comfortable in your own skin – without embarrassment, judgment or feeling like you are alone in not having the answers… what would you ask?
- How can I revive my sex drive?
- What are ways to address underlying causes for PMS or period pain?
- Do women who live together really end up cycling together and is this something I should be concerned about?
- Does acupuncture work to reduce migraines?
- What kind of mindfulness practices can help my mood?
We will do our best to answer as many questions as possible on this podcast.
I look forward to you joining me on the next episode of The Woman’s Doctor podcast!
* Please note: We can’t diagnose or treat you over a podcast and without a doctor-patient relationship.